It doesn’t take much to change somebody’s life. Join us in our Giving Tuesday effort to share the stories of lives changed by Caring Voice Coalition (CVC)—so that together we inspire others to help us have a bigger impact.
Lives changed by CVC
CVC has served more than 100,000 people, providing direct financial assistance as well as health insurance and disability education and person-to-person counseling for insured or underinsured patients.
People depend on CVC.
Michelle spent her entire savings and sold her home because of the cost of her medication. She found CVC before giving up hope. Find Michelle’s whole story.
Larry and Mary Jo Harris called CVC when they needed a little help putting the complicated pieces of proving disability together. Hear Larry tell their story.
Here’s how you can help people like Michelle, Larry and Mary Jo.
- Donate today. It doesn’t take much to change somebody’s life.
- Spread the word about CVC on Facebook and Twitter. Comment, like and share our #GivingTuesday posts.
- Start your own fundraiser for Caring Voice Coalition on Facebook. See step-by-step instructions here.
- Use that selfie for good. Join #GivingTuesday’s #UNselfie campaign that invites you to share selfies that name your cause. Follow their instructions:
- Take a selfie with a caption or download and print this sign explaining why you support Caring Voice Coalition.
- Post it to your favorite social media feeds with the hashtags #UNselfie #GivingTuesday and tag CVC.
Giving Tuesday is Nov. 28, the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It’s a global giving movement meant to inspire and connect communities around the values of giving back.
Take part in Giving Tuesday by donating today. It doesn’t take much to change somebody’s life.