NeedyMeds offers a drug discount card that can save users up to 80 percent off the price of prescription medications. The card may be used by those without insurance and by those who decide not to use their insurance—for example, if the drug is not covered under their plan, the copay or deductible is high, the cap has been reached, or if they are in the donut hole.
There are no income, insurance or residency requirements, and no fees or registration process needed to use the card. One card can be shared with friends and family members, or they can print their own. The card is active immediately and never expires.
The card can also be used for over-the-counter medications and medical supplies if written on a prescription blank, and pet prescription medicines purchased at a pharmacy.
[howwehelp_header]What If I Have Insurance?[/howwehelp_header]
Anyone can use the card, but it can’t be combined with insurance. Use it instead of insurance if:
- The insurance has no drug coverage.
- There is a high drug deductible.
- There is a low medicine cap that has been met.
- There is a high copay and the card offers a better price.
- You are in the Medicare Part D donut hole.
The card cannot be used to lower a copayment.
[howwehelp_header]A Few Things You Should Know[/howwehelp_header]
- This card is not an insurance program — it’s a discount card.
- There may be no savings for certain drugs, including many inexpensive generics.
[howwehelp_header]Here’s How It Works [/howwehelp_header]
Download a card HERE and print the page.
Give the card to the pharmacist along with your prescription.
The pharmacist will tell you how much you saved using our drug discount card.
For more questions regarding the drug discount card, visit www.drugdiscountcardinfo.com or call 1-888-602-2978.